Three bidding for O2

sputnick 17:48 19 Jan 15

God help us if Three wins the bid for O2 Hopefully they would keep O2 staff as Three are a bunch of rude unhelpful people who mostly don't speak decent English

Quickbeam 10:42 20 Jan 15

Bad experience...?

mart7 14:23 21 Jan 15

Hope 3 aren't taking over 02,been with 02 ten yr their customer service I found exempliary and they always give me the best phone deal,no problems with repairs or returns,always willing to add extras onto my tariff to keep my account with them

Al94 16:07 21 Jan 15

I made the mistake of moving from Orange to O2 three years ago and found that over the two year contract the level of service and signal quality reduced dramatically. I couldn't wait to leave and went back to Orange or EE as it is now and have been totally happy over the last year.

It probably depends where you are but for me commonly used locations appeared to suffer from overloaded cells resulting in being unable to make or receive calls and none or slow mobile internet. I find EE 4G to be superb. Maybe a joint up 3 and O2 network would lead to improvements in time.

sunnystaines 17:40 21 Jan 15

I wish instead of buying each other up they put more effort into better coverage, none of then give a signal where we live, need to use a home booster [supplied free by 3]

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…