Those of you who, like me, have been a Neil..

Stuartli 20:41 23 Jul 09

..Sedaka fan since he first came on the scene, will be fascinated by his current chart success in the States with the very young.

He's rewritten the words to some of his songs to appeal to the kids and they are lapping it up. See:

click here

You may well also enjoy Neil singing Solitaire, one of his most covered songs, with Sissel (glorious voice):

click here

They also combine on Breaking Up is Hard to Do:

click here

There's a campaign currently running to have Neil nominated for the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame - I think it would be thoroughly deserved.

WhiteTruckMan 20:48 23 Jul 09

Armstrong, with all this lately about the moon landings.

WTM

Stuartli 20:59 23 Jul 09

Kneel at the shrine or Buzz off...:-))

WhiteTruckMan 23:22 23 Jul 09

Neily funny..

WTM

Stuartli 23:52 23 Jul 09

Touche..:-)

Laughter can be heard in the rain we've had tonight.

jakimo 13:37 24 Jul 09

There was the time when his pop song writing alone (over 1000) would have got him nominated
for the hall of fame,add the hit recordings he made and he should have been in the hall of fame years ago.

But now I think that chance has passed him by, as most of his fans in this country at least must be of pensionable age and do not follow the charts like the used to,their more likely to know whats going on in Cori,and Eastenders

ventanas 14:27 24 Jul 09

Blimey what an insult. I have been a Sedaka fan since the fifties, and still have all his records (now on CD), and have seen him live on anumber of ocassions, and yes I am nigh on pensionable age, but I would never ever stoop so low as to watch on TV what is nothing more than entertainment for the brain dead.

Snec 23:43 24 Jul 09

I think you may just have insulted a few people yourself.

Stuartli 23:50 24 Jul 09

One man's meat is another man's (or woman's) poison...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…