Those of you who know of Nontek, a fellow forum member.

Forum Editor 17:56 01 Jun 14

would wish to know that he is very ill in hospital, and faces major surgery on Tuesday of the coming week.

I'm sure you will want to spare a thought for him, and send him wishes for a speedy recovery.

Flak999 17:58 01 Jun 14

All the best, to him and his family!

rdave13 18:05 01 Jun 14

Wish Technotiger/ Nontek my very best and look foreword to seeing his postings here again.

wee eddie 18:10 01 Jun 14

I hope that the Op runs smoothly and that recuperation is as swift as can be hoped for

bumpkin 18:13 01 Jun 14

Best wishes to nontek for a successful result, never good news to hear of members becoming ill but thanks to FE for informing us.

Aitchbee 18:43 01 Jun 14

Hope all goes well Nontek ... we're hopin' you'll back here ASAP on PCA's speakers forum ... even stronger and as eloquent as ever before.

carver 19:24 01 Jun 14

May you have the best surgeon possible and a short and successful recovery.

Apart from that just get better we need you back here.

fourm member 19:56 01 Jun 14

'spare a thought for him'

And for his family who will be worried until they know how the operation has gone.

john bunyan 20:55 01 Jun 14

All best wishes Nontek. Went through a similar experience so really hope it goes well. Do let us know via family how it goes.

Brumas 22:18 01 Jun 14

I can only echo what everyone else has put and add best wishes for a successful operation and a trouble free convalescence.

AroundAgain 00:24 02 Jun 14

Sorry to hear Nontek is so very ill. Will be thinking of, and praying for, a good outcome from his surgery and an uneventful and speedy recovery.

Will also be thinking and praying for the family too. Yes, a very tough time for everyone.

Hope to see posts from Nontec on here again before too long.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…