Thirteen Year Old Father

morddwyd 20:14 03 Oct 09

A thirteen year old has got a sixteen year old girl pregnant.

click here

I wonder if she will end up on the sex offenders' register as would have undoubtedly happened had it bee a sixteen year old male and a thirteen year old girl.

rdave13 20:43 03 Oct 09

Getting to be the norm if it's true this time.
A tad lousy parenting comes to mind.
Maybe the law should drop like a ton of bricks on the sixteen year old girl for 'raping' the thirteen year old lad.
Surely the law will take a dim view of the elder child even if both below the age of consent?
I think not in this day and age.
Shame on us all.

Graham. 22:57 03 Oct 09

I blame the grandparents.

OTT_Buzzard 23:09 03 Oct 09

"I blame the grandparents"

What, their 30 year old relatives?

Sorry, that was a bit harsh. Just making a point that there is a distinct correlation between parents that have had a child at an early age and their children getting pregnant early-on.

Forum Editor 23:19 03 Oct 09

"My son is mature for his age and will make a good father. He will make a better dad than most 25-year-old men would."

It would not be difficult for him to make a better father than the one who came out with that ludicrous remark.

Spark6 23:33 03 Oct 09

Is this subject worth discussing on this forum? I think not. With the current attitude of our 'see no evil etc' society I fear nothing is likely to change in the near future, if at all.

As has been said many times here, we only have ourselves to blame. Why did we allow, and sometimes encourage, this sort of behaviour?

rdave13 23:58 03 Oct 09

Possibly a good thing is if we all stated our common sense attitude to the abysmal moral, and social detriment to our society, to our beloved MPs; that they then will then sort it out.

Simples?....

GANDALF <|:-)> 00:00 04 Oct 09

Another feckless family that I'll be paying for.

G

rdave13 00:13 04 Oct 09

"Another feckless family that I'll be paying for."

So will I and many other 'luckily' employed people.

Anybody know of antidepressant pills going on the cheap?

Bingalau 00:22 04 Oct 09

They should never have started sex education in schools. In my day we never knew anything about sex until we had left school. Now the kids of today naturally will want to experiment with the things they are taught at school. Too many do-gooders again. That's my opinion and I know it goes against modern thinking but, the old system worked.

rdave13 00:31 04 Oct 09

Old fashioned ideas are a thing of the past. Pity.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Nearly Normal created super-fun papercraft for Google

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos