The things you do

thospot 08:23 08 Dec 06

Isn't it funny the things you do without thinking?.

Making a cup of tea for my wife just now I did not know if there was enough water in the kettle to fill the cup and being half asleep I started to pour out the water a bit slower hoping that it would fill the cup a bit more.

Can I blame it on my age?....

rezeeg 09:30 08 Dec 06

I don't think so thospot. Recently my son emptied his dinner leftovers into the dishwasher and put the plate into the bin!!!

thospot 10:16 08 Dec 06

rezeeg

I wonder what he was thinking about?.

You can laugh now but I don't suppose it was funny for the person who had to clean out the dishwasher

Apron 10:28 08 Dec 06

Run to post box, post doorkey, carry letter back home.

mammak 10:54 08 Dec 06

What I spent an hour or more doing last night beggers believe,I had to scan my partners Taxi licence cards for insurance purposes but a blank page kept coming up you know the way you uninstall, reinstall and pull great clumps of hair out ect
untill something went click and remembered I had put a blank sheet of paper in for a back ground and I was putting the taxi cards on top so it was only scanning the blank sheet lol what a fool I felt.

thospot 11:19 08 Dec 06

mammak

I can understand the 'uninstall reinstall' bit but the pull great clumps of hair out bit I have no understanding of.... I lost nearly all mine years ago....

thospot 11:22 08 Dec 06

Apron.

Have you really done that?.. I find that very funny...

Did you have to wait for the post man to empty the post box?

Apron 13:05 08 Dec 06

Run down to postbox, post keys, carry letters home.

Apron 13:10 08 Dec 06

Thospot
I've only just worked out your name.
Called nearest keyholder, had lunch in the pub while waiting. Mein host sent a message to the village PO and hey presto. Felt very foolish though.

thospot 13:34 08 Dec 06

Apron
Why do you say, I've only just worked out your name?...

facepaint 13:54 08 Dec 06

I spent many years walking from one room in the house to another and then stop and ask myself 'what was I going to do'!

I'm past that stage in life ....lol.
Got responsibilities now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…