Things OK at your office?

TOPCAT® 19:33 08 Aug 05

Reading this makes me glad my employment took me out and about in the wide, open spaces! Not a computer in sight either. ;o) TC.

click here

Pooke 20:21 08 Aug 05

In my old work one of the management was transferring out to another branch. The staff collected money off everyone and bought him a playstation 2 plus games and alcohol. I refused to donate and was frowned upon for it, I'm glad there's more people like me out there!

Pooke

Forum Editor 23:49 08 Aug 05

Others make you wonder why on earth the survey company bothered to make the effort.

Guess which category this one falls into.

Kate B 01:14 11 Aug 05

I know we're deep in the silly season but a press release that crossed the desk I was working on today at a national newspaper really took the August biscuit: its top line was that 36 per cent of motorists use the ashtray in their car to store change ...

You really wonder why they bother.

wiz-king 04:33 11 Aug 05

They must be the ones who throw their fag-ends out the window to litter the streets. They haven't read the handbook - and think its a small change holder.

Stuartli 22:54 15 Aug 05

Bit like the built-in cup holders on my DVD-ROM and CD rewriter drives - sensible ergonomics, yet I'm one of the few to work out what they are...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This poetic animation about monsters is illustrated in a Van Gogh painterly style

Apple predictions 2017