Things OK at your office?

TOPCAT® 19:33 08 Aug 05

Reading this makes me glad my employment took me out and about in the wide, open spaces! Not a computer in sight either. ;o) TC.

click here

Pooke 20:21 08 Aug 05

In my old work one of the management was transferring out to another branch. The staff collected money off everyone and bought him a playstation 2 plus games and alcohol. I refused to donate and was frowned upon for it, I'm glad there's more people like me out there!

Pooke

Forum Editor 23:49 08 Aug 05

Others make you wonder why on earth the survey company bothered to make the effort.

Guess which category this one falls into.

Kate B 01:14 11 Aug 05

I know we're deep in the silly season but a press release that crossed the desk I was working on today at a national newspaper really took the August biscuit: its top line was that 36 per cent of motorists use the ashtray in their car to store change ...

You really wonder why they bother.

wiz-king 04:33 11 Aug 05

They must be the ones who throw their fag-ends out the window to litter the streets. They haven't read the handbook - and think its a small change holder.

Stuartli 22:54 15 Aug 05

Bit like the built-in cup holders on my DVD-ROM and CD rewriter drives - sensible ergonomics, yet I'm one of the few to work out what they are...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…