There are another 145246 of you out there

Sapins 12:59 02 Aug 04

So come on, say something!!!!

This little corner is made for those of you who would just like to chip in, no one knows who you are, well a few know each other, so you don't have to worry about anything, just jump in, the waters fine :-))

jonnytub 15:04 02 Aug 04

it seems that we have 8 new members as at Last access: Monday 02, August 2004 at 14:51
Registered users: 145,254

Wes Tam ;-) 15:07 02 Aug 04

Last access: Monday 02, August 2004 at 14:22
Registered users: 145,255

Wes Tam ;-) 15:16 02 Aug 04

jonnytub I got overexcited (who me, sad...?) and posted before I typed the point of my posting; which is:

how come that 29 minutes prior to your last access I am showing 1 more user than you? or did you knock yourself off that number?

zootmo 16:16 02 Aug 04

Good afternoon all, and a big hello from the West country.

Regards z

jonnytub 16:46 02 Aug 04

i knocked off but there now seems to be another few members, this site just getting more and more popular

Sapins 17:27 02 Aug 04

Hi jonnytub, Wes Tam ;-), and zootmo, don't know whether you are new or not but a big hello to you all. Isn't much point quoting the number of members is there, it just grows like topsy, was going to say Pinocchio but don't want to offend anyone:-)

I suppose we don't have to have a topic because just posting is loosely related to computers, this being a computer forum. LOL, so just write anything that takes your fancy, but look out for Gandalf he bites sometimes, well, more like a nibble really.<:-))

Regards,

Sapins.

Sapins 17:33 02 Aug 04

Think I should have said our posts should be connected to computer related subjects, even if only loosely. :-((

jonnytub 17:35 02 Aug 04

not a newbie sapins, i suppose it wouldn't do much good to post everytime some joined, heh heh.

Forum Editor 19:02 02 Aug 04

for themselves whether or not they say something here.

The idea is for us to discuss topics which are in some respect related to computing. We're seeing a gradual increase in forum traffic since we started this section which means that more people are reading the threads. Let's see how it develops, I would hate anyone to feel under any pressure.

We certainly don't want to see a proliferation of the one-liner "hello, I'm here too" threads.

jonnytub 22:06 02 Aug 04

Hi FE, i noticed you didn't pull my post from the helproom entitled "pc bits and bobs for free", many thanks for that. I today posted all the "bits and bobs" off and wish their respective new users luck.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…