is there any rat in it???

Seth Haniel 16:18 03 Sep 08

The price of rat meat has quadrupled in Cambodia this year as inflation has put other meat beyond the reach of poor people, officials said on Wednesday.
click here

Afraid its priced me out ;)

Picklefactory 16:22 03 Sep 08

I've eaten in many a dodgy eatery here, after a few ales too many, I would not be the least bit surprised if I haven't already paid good money for rat before now. But hey ho, I'm still here and probably enjoyed it at the time.

Grey Goo 16:32 03 Sep 08

Try some Ratatouille instead.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:36 03 Sep 08

Meat is meat, if fresh and then cooked properly where's the problem.

The only difference is the taste.

I wonder if Cambodian rat is a different taste from Indian rat etc. I suppose its the way its cook and the ingredients added?

Grey Goo 16:41 03 Sep 08

Or a nice portion of gRATin de pommes de terre aux anchois

alB 16:42 03 Sep 08

Another interesting story about rats....click here ...alB

Seth Haniel 19:57 03 Sep 08

click here

more along these lines ;)

GRIDD 08:47 04 Sep 08

Gordon will be preaching to us about the high quality 'Vermin Meat' in abundance, especially since the councils no longer collect waste on a weekly basis.

Where I walk to work has become a dumping ground (it's near a small stream, with lots of trees etc) with rats galore. Yum Yum. The council has cleared it several times but it happens again and again as they take their time doing it.

Al94 12:37 04 Sep 08

Here's hows to do it! click here
End result looks ok!

Al94 12:41 04 Sep 08

Better link click here

Cymro. 12:53 04 Sep 08

There has been many a time in history when people have been only too glad to eat rats. If you are hungry enough you would be only too glad to eat anything. As Fruit Bat has said "Meat is meat, if fresh and then cooked properly where's the problem".

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…