Their too good so you cant have em

jakimo 16:15 01 Apr 10

Bolshoi lot

click here

Forum Editor 16:40 01 Apr 10

Eh?

I see no reference to Russian ballet dancers.

hssutton 16:44 01 Apr 10

The photos where taken on a canon 5D full frame digital camera.

The following two paragraphs are what makes me think there's something strange

'I could have developed the pictures myself in the darkroom. But I needed them done quickly and I couldn't see what right it was of theirs to say I couldn't have copies of my own work. Should I start taking bad photos to get them printed?'

Miss Kulinsha returned the following day with her friend's student ID and a signed letter proving she was studying for a degree in photography at Coventry University.

Not sure how a darkroom comes into this.

Read more: click here

Clapton is God 16:45 01 Apr 10

I think you'll find that "Bolshoi" is just one of several spelling and grammatical errors in jakimo's post.

I assume that s/he means "bolshie".

bri-an 16:48 01 Apr 10

Fairs fair, FE, the girls did have 'foreign-looking' names - so maybe they were Russian ballet dancers!

ronalddonald 19:00 01 Apr 10

have the right to accuse the student of any fraud, and on what grounds, how could they tell if copyright was broken and if she a student supposing she's a photography student. I think Boots better start giving out apologies.

I hope it brings bad publicity to boots the chemist.

hssutton 19:20 01 Apr 10

At 16.44 pm I did a copy and paste from the Telegraph of both paragraphs and it was also stated that a Canon 5D was used

hssutton 19:29 01 Apr 10

Sorry It was the Mail not the Telegraph, but if you follow my link you can read it for yourself.

Copied and pasted again from my previous link

"'I could have developed the pictures myself in the darkroom. But I needed them done quickly and I couldn't see what right it was of theirs to say I couldn't have copies of my own work. Should I start taking bad photos to get them printed?"

cycoze 23:32 01 Apr 10

Until recently we were using a Gretag mini-lab system that allowed us to develop and scan film, the negs could then be run through an automated scanner to be exposed on to photographic paper which is then run through the chemical baths.

The system was geared up to take digital prints which were developed the same way, an automated darkroom, digital images are exposed using either laser, LED or a small light array onto the paper which then as per the films went through the chemical baths.

I can only imagine that it might be possible to do the same manually, but don't know for sure.

cycoze 23:34 01 Apr 10

"digital prints " should read "digital images".

jakimo 11:49 02 Apr 10

"I see no reference to Russian ballet dancers."

I stand to be corrected,will you do the same? Looking back I note that you have made as many spelling mistakes as I have

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced