Thanks PcAdvisor

Magic Hobo 16:07 15 Nov 05

I just wanted to say thanks because to my surprise, I just found out, I got the best results in ICT in my end of year tests at the end of the last school year. And Now I get a prize yippeeeee.

I think that I owe this to the PcAdvisor magazine and website as without it I would never have learned in depth about computers and stuff like that. And now because I've just got really bigheaded having heard this news i'm going off to build my own pc as an early christmas present to myself..... ;-)

---

Magic Hobo

DieSse 16:16 15 Nov 05

Well done

pauldonovan 16:59 15 Nov 05

At the risk of generalising I'd say it is great that you are using tools such as this to learn and solve problems, there are a great many people who have flocked to IT careers with the promise of streets paved with gold who don't have the initiative to track down such things and learn and develop themselves and think the world owes them a living.

Good luck to you with your future studies (if applicable) and career.

<end of rant>

wolfie3000 17:15 15 Nov 05

well done on your result :-)

JaßîsFaß ˜ 18:59 15 Nov 05

Congratulations to you, but remember your own efforts and the time you input, without those you would have had nothing to be thankful of.

jbp1982 19:15 15 Nov 05

congrats to you!

Dan the Doctus 19:24 15 Nov 05

Can I have your prize?

Simsy 20:05 15 Nov 05

but don't forget the rest of your life! If you're still at scholl you should be spending lots of time AWAY from your PC, as well as in front of it!

Regards

Simsy

J B 10:00 17 Nov 05

Good morning to all; just a quick thought, since I have owned a computer(Jan 05) I have been reading PCA and in the main, have followed the advice given in the mag on different subjects that pertain to what I want to do. I can say that I feel more confident on the computer and I am still learning, so thank you PCA and all the forum members who help me understand what I am doing. One more thing, I don't spend all my time on the computer, if I did, I would have square eye syndrome. J.B.

J B 10:04 17 Nov 05

Magic Hobo

I almost forgot,Congratulations on your results. Good on you. J.B.

Haol 10:11 17 Nov 05

Congrats magic hobo, I know how it feels to get the best results in the end of year ICT tests, it happened to me last year and it is a good feeling.:)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…