Thanks Guy's!

Autoschediastic 20:07 27 Sep 11

You know ive used this Forum with other usernames in the past for around 8 years! its a long time...

Not very often you would hear me say this BUT i ive just looked back at the humongous amount of replies on the humongous amount of threads other users have created or myself, & sometimes although its not stated on the forum i admire you all! ive had issues in the past related to error's or some kinda pc nighmare & ive come on here & you guys have ALWAYS been there & offered sound advice!!!

i like the educated sometimes unorthodox replies maybe a few that i dislike BUT i respect the point that you take the time to at least read the post's on the forum either from myself or from others, This PCA lark is hard to get away from isnt it lol, FE this forum is like a Phenomenon...it really is something differant & i would just like to say a BIG thankyou!

Forum Editor 22:38 27 Sep 11

Thank you for your support.

rdave13 23:42 27 Sep 11

Autoschediastic,

*This PCA lark is hard to get away from isnt it *

Don't I know it.. :)

rdave13 23:48 27 Sep 11

Emphasis text not working now when replying to Autoschediastic. I copied and pasted, obviously, but only worked when typed in this post. Of course it could be my set-up.

Forum Editor 00:06 28 Sep 11

"only worked when typed in this post"

It seems to be OK.

Paste your text into the box, highlight it, and then click on the italic icon.

rdave13 01:15 28 Sep 11

*This PCA lark is hard to get away from isnt it *

It works but not if you type a message or copy and paste first.

Forum Editor 18:05 28 Sep 11

"It works but not if you type a message or copy and paste first".

I just copied and pasted that, and then formatted it using the italic tool. It worked perfectly, and always has.

Paste your text, highlight it, and then click on the appropriate formatting icon.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009