THANKS

rdave13 23:40 25 Dec 04

To Spuds..VOGtm..and all the experts who have helped me this last year.With out people like them I would be with an useless machine!Cant thank enough for your interest in this mode , to give free advice, and your time,is invaluable to me.
Once again thanks.

VoG II 00:37 26 Dec 04

On behalf of all of us have a great Christmas.

For myself only I can say just that I love solving problems and 'puters and if the two coincide then I'm happy. It keeps me off the streets anyway. Have a great holiday.

rdave13 00:56 26 Dec 04

thanks im having a good christmas and I hope u are too.Hope to hear more advice from u in the new year. Greatfully pdr.
Happy new year

spuds 11:25 26 Dec 04

Thank you for the unexpected compliment, and a very merry Christmas to you and all yours over this festive season. If I am able to help, then it as been a sincere pleasure, but I am but a very small cog in a very big wheel, and as you rightly state thanks also go to many people who have offered the same services over the years, without them, the forum would not be in existence.So let's hope that we are all able to keep the good work up throughout 2005 and beyond.

Happy and Trouble-free New Year to you and all. <;o)

Forum Editor 11:46 26 Dec 04

so let me add my words of appreciation for the help that both VoG™ and spuds (and all the other regular helpers here in the forum), provide on a daily basis. I've said it many times, but it bears repeating - without all these people our forum couldn't function as it does. It's a pleasure to have worked with them over the years - long may it continue.

Technotiger 15:39 26 Dec 04

Many thanks - I am a relative Newbie here but like VoG™ and the others I like to help if I can and I do enjoy.
Happy New Year.

Cook2 16:13 26 Dec 04

I have a feeling that, with all the first time computer users out there with their brand new pride and joy, VoG™ and the rest will be very busy over the coming weeks.

A big thank you to all those who have sorted my problems over the past year and a Happy New Year to you all.

spikeychris 16:16 26 Dec 04

The art (not science) of helping others is remembering that we were all new to this at one time. I fall foul to this at times.

Tazfan 17:34 27 Dec 04

PCA continues to grow, and continues to provide prompt, accurate and reliable advice.

Even though I am not such a prolific poster anymore, I am certainly a lurker.

Thank you all, and long may PCA remain.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017