Thank you PCA, FE, and members

Simon_P 11:48 18 Sep 04

Back in 2001 after tirelessly searching for a decent PC tech forum, and stumbling across this one, I have seldom used another since, and would just like to say thank you to all involved.

I have learnt much from here, and it is probably the best learning tool I have ever used and has contributed to my PC building skills web design and trouble shooting.

In 2002 (I think) I volunteered for the Sun Star office challenge and was selected to take part, which I found to be very interesting and intuitive, within this one of the tasks set by the FE was to build a 3 page website (something that I had never considered or even thought I could do) so a big thank you for being pushed in the right direction.

The outcome of that being that I now had minor knowledge to get me started and now have a moderately large site, learning more new tricks all the time and it has provided me with a platform to enhance my main interest/hobby of photography, and has changed the way I now do my hobby.

There are far to many individuals to thank here but would like to thank everyone. There is a wealth of expert knowledge on here, I don’t post that many questions but the ones that I do post are almost always answered within 24-48 hours

I’m not going to name members as I am bound to miss someone and don’t want to cause upset, everyone that has helped me know who they are so I will leave it at that.

End of my rambling!

Thank you

spuds 12:12 18 Sep 04

It's not rambling, just a statement of fact ;o))

stalion 12:14 18 Sep 04

in fact it's a statement and thanks for posting it:o))

Simon_P 12:18 18 Sep 04

I tend to speak in statments (it must be true):-)

TOPCAT® 14:31 18 Sep 04

Straight from the heart and I'm sure greatly appreciated by those that helped you. Good luck to you! TC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…