Thank you

ella33 10:28 15 Nov 10

Hallo Pc Advisor:-)

Just to say thank you very much for the prize of a mobile phone cover, which is so nice and well made. I can't find the competition thread to say thank you in as I have been away, it has probably gone on to another page.

Also to say to everyone, when I entered this competition, recommending a Social Network Site, I think I mainly won because there were few entries on that occasion. And of course because Twitter is an amazingly versatile site :-)

So it is worth entering the competitions, if you have some thought as to a site that is good to recommend. Do have a go everyone!

rdave13 10:43 15 Nov 10

Far, far be it that I'm gelous but isn't this a second prize you've won in these competitions?...... (sniff) but it's true; you need to be innit to winnit aint it?

rdave13 10:46 15 Nov 10

Oh dear, serves me right for having a laugh, gelous = jealous :(

ella33 10:50 15 Nov 10

I so often make typos and kick myself when I look back, so I like it when someone else does. maybe you could win the Spell Corrector rdave13? ha ha

I was surprised to win again, too but of course my entries are second to none!

Forum Editor 18:22 15 Nov 10

and thank you for saying thank you in such a nice way.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…