Tesco's are completely mad!

wee eddie 00:10 15 Jan 14
Answered

God I love Tesco. Just come back from Curling, popped in there to get a couple of things and visited the Yellow Label section. There was this mini Brie winking at me, just beginning to run it was, I could almost smell it and they only wanted £1.00. It's sitting before me at the moment, I'll probably have bad dreams, but what bliss, you can almost spoon it onto the fresh bread I bought to go with it. They're mad, I'd have paid extra for a cheese in that condition. Perfection

ened 06:03 15 Jan 14
Answer

Reminds me of my Grandparents house when I was a boy.

There was always a Brie, dripping off the dresser, stinking the place out.

Never saw the insdide of a fridge!

BT 08:28 15 Jan 14

I do my shopping online from Tesco and sometimes wonder about their sanity. Looking through the lists yesterday they said that they hadn't got a particular type of ladies sanitary product available and suggested Mint Flavoured Nicotinell as an alternative.

The mind boggles at what the ladies are supposed to do with it.

morddwyd 08:37 15 Jan 14

I thought supermarkets had reached the ultimate when I saw "Fresh Style Frozen Chicken" but yesterday I saw they were selling "Juicy Water"!

spuds 11:56 15 Jan 14

I hope it was not one of those regular special price offers, with Buy one for (say) £1.50 or two for £2.00 with a date of expiry in say 2 or 3 days time.

Then when you reach the Reduced price shelf, you find the same item that expires later on that day, with Was £1.50 now £1.00 for one, Which often seems the case in my local Tesco's?.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now