Terry Thomas Tooth Appearance Predicament ...

Aitchbee 20:32 10 Oct 12
Answered

... I'm not making this one up either, FE.

The upper front tooth ( a single crown ...the other ones are still intact ) has worked loose and is now safely stored in my bottom drawer.

But, I have had a coupla' compliments today on my new 'tooth-gap' look.

Should I keep my new look or just go and see my dentist?

lotvic 22:49 10 Oct 12

The decision is a no-brainer. Go to dentist before the stub of your tooth that it was cemented to, decays.

Aitchbee 07:23 11 Oct 12

Thanks for the replies. I've noticed the tooth-gap affects my speech slightly ... especially words that begin [and end] with 'F'; 'V'; and 'TH' ...as those words now start [and end] with a distinct 'whistle'. I will be asking my dentist (nicely), this morning, to reunite me with my loose tooth, forthwith.

Bing.alau 10:28 11 Oct 12

With or without it, you still wouldn't have the pulling power of Terry Thomas.

Aitchbee 16:36 09 Nov 12

Update: I got my upper tooth replaced by my dentist [who else?] ... it was a bit shoogly [shakey] for a few days, but it's now solidasarock.I return on monday morning for the final touches to some 'precious metal' crown-work on a lower back gnasher ... ps. I'll soon need security guards to look after the gold content of my 'north 'n' south'.

Quickbeam 16:42 09 Nov 12

I don't suppose that saying I say a lot works too well in Glaswegian...

Aitchbee 17:06 09 Nov 12

Jolly Good .... Spiffing ... not sure 'bout the 'Sooty deposits' ... hee hee.

morddwyd 09:18 10 Nov 12

I must say that when I try to visualise Aitchbee, Terry Thomas is not the first image that springs to mind!

Mr Mistoffelees 09:23 10 Nov 12

Perhaps Rab C. Nesbitt comes to mind?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced