Teacher gunned down in school hoax

hssutton 11:27 25 Mar 10

A few days ago we had the school who due to H&E left a 5 year old up a tree and observed him through a window, then called the police when a passer by rescued him.

Now this click here

have we/they gone mad

ella33 12:04 25 Mar 10

It seems a ridiculous run up to a lesson! Training in the army, maybe but not for school aged pupils at all. Who agreed to it happening I wonder?

WhiteTruckMan 12:10 25 Mar 10

or grandchildren had been subjected to this kind of ordeal then I would no hesitation in telling the people responsible just how incompetant they were to have children in their care.

Being a child abuser is not limited to sexual acts. Neither is it limited to physical abuse.

At the very least, careers need to be lost over this incident. Maybe even some jail time. Instead, no doubt 'lessons will be learned' (no pun intended).

WTM

Kevscar1 12:32 25 Mar 10

I'd be reporting the matter to the Police, Thought possession of an imitation firearm like this had been made illegal.

Grey Goo 14:16 25 Mar 10

It will probably motivate them to carry a weapon when they are older.

Labdweller 18:32 25 Mar 10

"While some pupils no doubt found the hoax hilarious"

I hope those that did actually knew it was a hoax..

ronalddonald 06:47 26 Mar 10

Who's silly idea this was should be sacked. Who will now offer help for these children for trauma and nightmares, it will affect their school work

Legolas 08:55 26 Mar 10

It was a stupid thing to do but lets not go OTT, so some of the poor we darlings got a bit of a fright I am sure they will get over it. There is far to much of this mollycoddling, wrap them in cotton wool mentality.

Kevscar1 09:08 26 Mar 10

and if armed police had been called and shot this pratt would you be saying lets not go OTT

hssutton 10:12 26 Mar 10

I've got to agree with Kev' on this. there's no telling where this stupid stunt could have ended.

muddypaws 12:04 26 Mar 10

Jeremy Vine is, I think, about to discuss this on Radio 2.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…