Taps or Apps?

john bunyan 26 Feb 12

There was an article in today's Sunday Times about how some phone Apps , if you do not read the small print re conditions, can harvest sensitive information. Facebook and Flickr were mentioned, even talk of reading text messages. I thought the hacking issue was under control, but this seems another issue about to become more prevalent.I could not provide a link as I buy the paper copy, and the on line version is only fully available to subscribers.

john bunyan 26 Feb 12
  john bunyan 26 Feb 12

**fm Thanks. The ST article was much bigger. I have given it to my teenage grand children as I would never use Facebook, but they seemed quite relaxed about it. Must be a generation thing!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message