Take the top off the the paper mountain

v1asco 10:28 23 Apr 05

by using the Mail, Fax,Telephone, Preference Services

click here

This link will take you to an out of date page with all addresses on them.

Very easy to set up and has been very successful in this household.

steve263000 10:50 23 Apr 05

I have put my name on the MPS and the TPS and the names of my parents and in-law. The mountain does reduce quite considerably. Highly recommended.

bosmere 10:59 23 Apr 05

Thanks bugle. I'd used the TPS but hadn't heard of the MPS.

pj123 13:04 23 Apr 05

Thank you. Just done, but can we opt out of all the "inserts" and CDs stuck inside Papers and Magazines? I do understand that is one way to keep the cover price down.

Maybe the shops should have a bin where they can be put before you leave.

v1asco 11:45 24 Apr 05

The thread about Paper Mountains/Junk Mail reminded me that Toucan had not replied to an email I sent them early March about nuisance calls to my elderly father. Basically I told them he was with TPS and to stop calling.(3 times a week). I then went away for a few weeks.

So yesterday I re-sent the message. Below is the reply.

"We will remove the number from out database sorry for what has happend and would you let you father no that we are sorry for what has happend to him"

Being Welsh I suppose my English is not that good, but is the above really what one would expexct from a communications company?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…