Synkronized Swimmin'

Quickbeam 17:48 10 Aug 12

Does anyone have an edible hat?

I've just caught the synchronised swimming event by accident and take back every disparaging word I've ever slated it with...

Brumas 17:55 10 Aug 12

Quickbeam try Bingalau ;o}

Quickbeam 18:01 10 Aug 12

He'll probable say you've got one!

Woolwell 18:20 10 Aug 12

I've got a hat made of paper but you wouldn't guess by looking at it. It and the straw one should be edible.

They have great breath control.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:50 10 Aug 12

try here

but they are probably not for swimming in.

rdave13 19:04 10 Aug 12

Some nice edibles here I think, though still not for swimming.

:)

canarieslover 19:22 10 Aug 12

I hate it when they only have their legs sticking out of the water as I find myself holding my breath too. Its only when I suddenly gasp for air that I realise what I've been doing. No sympathy from my wife as she loves the synchronised swimming so if I finally turn blue she will never notice.

Aitchbee 20:15 10 Aug 12

If Fishes had an Olympic competition for Synchronized Shoal Swimming, I think Pilchards and Sardines would be hard to beat...Tuna & Mackerel might 'medal' too. (Small Fin Class).

Quickbeam 00:00 11 Aug 12

I was thinking, maybe a Carmen Miranda hat will fit in with the 5 a day regime and not be as dry as a Panama. If I wasn't trying to lose weight since being inspired, I'd just go for the pork pie variety...

Quickbeam 00:13 11 Aug 12

That reminds me, if anyone is thing of Flying Down to Rio for the 2016 games, the standard of flying isn't quite what we're used to in Europe.

Forum Editor 00:32 11 Aug 12

Synchronised swimming requires enormous skill. People make jokes about it because they don't understand how incredibly difficult it is.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now