The syndicate tv series whos watching?

mart7 15:39 PM 03 Apr 13

Great piece of tv filmed here in Bradford,Yorkshire and filmed on a street where i lived 22 years ago,not much changes,corner shop still there,the laundrette and co op

Chronos the 2nd 16:22 PM 03 Apr 13

Not me.

Ex plorer 10:34 AM 05 Apr 13

Not me either, but if the title was more reveling as to what it referd to then maybe I would watch it, its like so many programs today.

mart7 11:41 AM 05 Apr 13

true ,its a lottery syndicate made up of hospital staff and they win the big one £72 million and how it changes their family life

Chronos the 2nd 12:34 PM 05 Apr 13

I think I would rather watch paint dry.

Joseph Kerr 13:36 PM 05 Apr 13

I questioned the wisdom of a second series and, having watched this new series so far, I think I was right to question it.

I'm not sure why a title that leaves some ambiguity would put anyone off in the internet age.

mart7 14:54 PM 05 Apr 13

written by kay mellor obe has done several tv series including "band of gold" never saw the first series but i read it has no connection with the second one

Cymro. 16:21 PM 05 Apr 13

By coming out with comments such as "I would rather watch paint dry" you are saying more about yourself than about a TV program. It is after all just that, a TV program not high art. It is made for general viewing to capture general audience. Whatever else it is it is at least a little better than paint drying.

Chronos the 2nd 17:09 PM 05 Apr 13

Whatever else it is it is at least a little better than paint drying

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and if you enjoy this type of program good for you, I personally would rather watch paint dry.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…