Synchronized swimming tickets oversold

Quickbeam 09:01 05 Jan 12

Am I the only one surprised that this sport has a sell out appeal?

"We are exchanging their synchronized swimming tickets for tickets in other sports that they originally applied for" And I can't help but wonder if they saw this as very good New Year present!

And now I'll no doubt find out how many synchronised swimming devotees are members of PCA:)

Synchronized swimming tickets oversold

interzone55 12:43 05 Jan 12

I'm wondering about the offer of replacement tickets for a sold-out event the ticket holders originally missed out on.

If the other event was sold out, how come there are now tickets available?

interzone55 14:07 05 Jan 12

fourm member

So an event isn't sold out, even when it's sold out.

The number of corporate tickets for some events is shocking. It's massively annoying seeing vast swathes of empty seats at a football match you've not been able to get to because all the available tickets have gone, but the fat cats with their corporate tickets have either not turned up, or can't bring themselves to move out of the bar and onto the terraces...

Aitchbee 14:33 05 Jan 12

Is there a sychronised swimming event for men? I have only seen women 'bobbing about'.

bremner 15:19 05 Jan 12

Men can not compete in the Olympics or World Championships but are main inroads elsewhere in the sport Synchronised Swimming

sunnystaines 15:25 05 Jan 12

how did sychronised swimming ever become an olympic sport they might as well add ballet. some of the events that get included are not really proper sports.

Quickbeam 16:05 05 Jan 12

WOT... No one going to speak up for it?

Blackhat 16:57 05 Jan 12

A more detailed explanation, read to the end and it details why there are now more tickets available.

more tickets

Woolwell 17:24 05 Jan 12

"people go to the beach volleyball because it is a highly skillful game with plenty of drama." Ah you should see it in the States Volleyball photos.

NewestRoyWidd1 13:04 06 Jan 12

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…