Swine Flu just got over it!

Autoschediastic 19:02 02 Aug 09

Phew ive just had it & i had a temperature of 40 Degrees, ive just managed too leave my bed & get back to normality! its horrible! i must of woke up every 15 mins of every hour lastnight!

I can see this hitting Pensioners VERY hard! i am 37 & it well & truely wiped me out for 2 days!

That Tamiflu is AMAZING!

Has anyone else had it.?

lotvic 20:54 02 Aug 09

Phew, Very glad you're back with us and feeling a bit better :)

Brumas' Fran has it see thread click here and is also starting to recover now thank goodness.

laurie53 20:55 02 Aug 09

"I can see this hitting Pensioners VERY hard"

Luckily we are very unlikely to get it.

I could make cracks about being made of sterner stuff, but that would be an open invitation to the fickle finger of fate to lay me low for a week!

Glad you seem to be on the way to full recovery.

Brumas 22:28 02 Aug 09

Thankfully Fran has only 4 more Tamiflu capsules to take and,as you say they are amazing, because now she is well on the way to recovery.

Thanks Lotvic for your concern.

Brumas 22:30 02 Aug 09

Sorry, glad to hear that you are beating it!

red1977 08:48 03 Aug 09

Is it different to "unnamed" flu?

Bingalau 08:57 03 Aug 09

Well done Fran, just wait until his "Nibs" gets a dose of the famous "Man Flu" though, Hope you don't have to go through that with him, as it is bound to be worse than what you have just had.

Autoschediastic 11:13 03 Aug 09

laurie53
You quoted: I could make cracks about being made of sterner stuff, but that would be an open invitation to the fickle finger of fate to lay me low for a week!"

You know you may just be right! lastnight i was talking to my mother & she raised her voice at me & said "You know when we was kids there was never any of these bug's or viruses there is today & kids never seemed to be as ill then! we could play out in the mud and dirt & rarely become ill!

Autoschediastic 11:14 03 Aug 09

Brumas Thankx its horrible! i must goto town today BUT even when i put a T-Shirt on i start to boil! Oh No! im dreading it!

OTT_Buzzard 11:56 03 Aug 09

If you're still feverish i'd spend the day on the settee watvhing TV, listening to music, oe whatever you normally do to pass the time at home!

Bingalau 12:00 03 Aug 09

I've now got a picture in my mind of Autoschediastic lying on the couch naked watching the telly all day. If he can't wear a T shirt he must be suffering.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…