Surprise find on PCA cd (surprise to me that is)

JYPX 20:18 05 Sep 04

Although this leads up to a question, it does not feel right in the Helproom. I have just been looking at cd 104 - that's the one that everyone likes beacause it includes Acronis True Image Deluxe (full version!). The full programmes link on the cd leads to the software and also a link to Acronis for registration. However......looking at the cd in windows explorer view I can see that we have a 90 page full colour manual for this very software (PDF file). Now, my magazine is long since thrown out, so the 2 questions are: Did the magazine mention this file (In which case I will pay more attention to that section in future) And also why does the usual cd interface not link to the (excellent) manual (alongside the programme). I am not trying to wind up the FE - I am just interested - honest!

ventanas 22:24 05 Sep 04

It's not uncommon. I always check cover discs for any manuals. Quite often there is one, but not always mentioned.

TOPCAT® 16:22 06 Sep 04

You can download it from

click here TC.

JYPX 20:10 07 Sep 04

ventanas - Thank you. You can be sure that I will be looking in future. TOPCAT® Thanks for the link.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…