The sun is shining, strawberries are in season, it's beta testing time again

Forum Editor 22:44 01 Jul 14

There will be a new version of Norton Internet Security software launched in the autumn, and as with previous versions, Norton has asked us if we can run a test program of the beta software.

As before, the lucky testers will each get a free licence for the new version when it launches, but this time the licence will be for up to ten devices.

There is a strict limit on the number of licences available this time, so if you would like to take part in the test please apply as soon as possible.

Email me at: [email protected] telling me that you would like to participate. Provide me with your real name and forum name, and your email address. Do NOT apply by posting in this thread - I can only accept email applications.

The test will start in around ten days time, so please don't delay. I'll look forward to hearing from you.

mobileman1953 18:24 02 Jul 14

application sent by email

Graham* 00:16 03 Jul 14

Strawberries may be in season but in Morrisons they're from Spain.

Forum Editor 08:01 03 Jul 14

Thank you for the applications received so far. There's still room for more, so keep the emails coming.

Mr Mistoffelees 12:33 03 Jul 14

The best strawberries are the ones you grow yourself.

See ripe strawberries in the garden, pick them and eat them, right away!

sunnystaines 17:56 06 Jul 14

is there a start date for the beta?

Forum Editor 18:34 06 Jul 14

sunnystaines

It's likely to be very soon - sometime this week I think. We're waiting for more information from Norton.

As soon as I know, I'll be writing to everyone who has shown an interest.

sunnystaines 07:28 07 Jul 14

thanks

sunnystaines 21:14 09 Jul 14

apparently the beta has a new part included called norton back up. Hope its like the old norton ghost program.

Forum Editor 06:50 11 Jul 14

It's time to get started.

I'll be emailing everyone on the test panel this evening.

sunnystaines 10:09 12 Jul 14

FE

I had an email yesterday from norton to test the beta, is this what you arranged? or are you sending a seperate link for the PCA group testters?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…