A suggestion....

ajm 16:59 22 Aug 06

Is there a possibility that a "edit" facility can be added to this forum. This will allow the who creates a new thread or adds comments to an exisiting post to ammend/add/delete extra information without the need to add extra responses.
This will also have the benefit that users can correct spelling mistakes or delete certain information that could be incorrect or misleading.
The only posts than can be changed or ammeneded will be of that persons who has posted or commented.

ade.h 17:01 22 Aug 06

Pleas lett tis hapan!

Seriously though; it is a great idea, and one that that cropped up when the FE asked for suggestions, offering the tantalising possibility that one of the suggestions might be implemented at some point.

ajm 17:04 22 Aug 06

You ave a nice scent of humor....
maybe we could add some smileys as well!!!

ajm 17:09 22 Aug 06
  ade.h 18:06 22 Aug 06

Love that image!

SG Atlantis® 18:13 22 Aug 06

ajm that is superb - well done!!

ROFL.

anskyber 18:19 22 Aug 06

Sorry to be a negative voice. I think the edit suggestion is very good indeed.....but please....no smileys.

SG Atlantis® 18:21 22 Aug 06

I agree no smileys.

VoG II 18:44 22 Aug 06

This has been suggested many, many times and the answer has always been a firm but polite 'no' :o(

ade.h 18:53 22 Aug 06

The servers would creak and groan under the strain.

€dstowe 18:58 22 Aug 06

I agree an edit facility would be good. Sometimes my posts come across as being aggressive, which they are rarely intended to be and I don't appreciate the tone that comes through until the message has been posted and then it is too late to do anything about it.

I also agree that a "no smiley" policy should continue.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017