At the stroke of midnight tonight.....

Forum Editor 18:14 PM 24 Nov 13

the embargo on references to the winter festival will be lifted. Feel free to post about it to your heart's consent.

Aitchbee 18:53 PM 24 Nov 13

... and exactly what winter festival might that be, I'm a-wonderin'. Can you be more precise, FE. [ ... and can I use square brackets again ... willy-nillily?]

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:09 PM 24 Nov 13

Its past midnight now 25th in Aus can we start now? ;0)

morddwyd 19:14 PM 24 Nov 13

And I thought you were going to say that maintenance would be finished all the forums' interminable glitches will have been solved!

bumpkin 21:36 PM 24 Nov 13

morddwyd, "And I thought you were going to say that maintenance would be finished all the forums' interminable glitches will have been solved!"

No it means a month of Jingle Bells and other such ordure.

woodchip 23:34 PM 24 Nov 13

Ho that rubbish

Aitchbee 23:54 PM 24 Nov 13

... and no mentioning of Humbug [please] until 25th of December!

wiz-king 11:01 AM 25 Nov 13

In that case I had better put this up - thanks VoG™ for this years ago.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:13 PM 25 Nov 13

The C word was used at least 13 days ago here

Although I'm sick of it already - adverts for the last month on the TV - three houses in the street with decorations up already - christmas songs playing in the shops.

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

finerty 17:47 PM 25 Nov 13

darn its not midnight yet!

exdragon 22:31 PM 25 Nov 13

I guess FE must have been singing along to 'A Fairy Tale of New York' - I seem to remember ages ago that he said this song meant Christmas had started for him!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites