Strange road sign

Blackhat 17:15 18 Nov 06

Saw this road sign and thought of skeletons on tread mills and coffins floating down swimming lanes.

Any other weird road signs out there?

click here

rodriguez 17:35 18 Nov 06

Did you take that pic in Cradley in the West Midlands? If so, then that's right by me. The leisure centre would be Haden Hill I think which is about 10 mins from me.

p;3 17:50 18 Nov 06

of interest, your link is using the image shack facility which I beleive is known to be unsafe due to suspected dodgy links on that site; one reason why I for one have declined to view the image ; I have removed imageshack from my favourites for that reason

lisa02 17:54 18 Nov 06

Not really strange but just might be a tad confusing, so I took a pic of it: click here

lisa02 17:56 18 Nov 06

p;3 not that I have readon to doubt you but is there anything I can read on this?

IClaudio 18:06 18 Nov 06

I think that's the pop-up that sometimes appears when you log on to Image Shack. Don't think there's anything inherently bad about Image Shack itself...

lisa02: if you use Sitehound from here click here, (the Mailwasher people) it will compare the site with its huge database of iff-y sites and warn you accordingly.

p;3 18:09 18 Nov 06

fro more info on the imageshack issue please see here

click here from a name that is well-respected in the malware fight

Blackhat 18:12 18 Nov 06

rodriguez

Yes it is cradley heath, west midlands, seen any out of date bodies at the leisure centre?

Bob The Nob© 18:13 18 Nov 06

There is a place near to my house called 'No Place' its right next to Beamish

rodriguez 18:14 18 Nov 06

No I haven't I've only been a few times though... :-P I normally go the other way up to Blackheath for the pubs - there's a lot of them.

Blackhat 18:26 18 Nov 06

p;3

Re-listed image with myphotoalbum.com. Should be safe!

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac