Strange, is no one interested?

Bingalau 20:02 16 Jun 08

I'm thinking about the football competition that is taking place in Austria and Switzerland at the moment. No one has mentioned it so far, so I will start the ball rolling by saying I am enjoying it immensely. Just going to watch the match involving Germany and hope they win it.

MAT ALAN 20:05 16 Jun 08

Wrong shaped ball for me!!!

wellshgit 20:12 16 Jun 08

I,m enjoying it too, and hope Portugal win. suppose I am biased as a Man Unt fan I like watching Ronaldo.

Quiller. 20:15 16 Jun 08

for me tonight. I think Croatia have a good chance.

It has been a very entertaining competition so far and the Holland V France game on Friday must rank as one of the best games of the millennium.

Earthsea 20:16 16 Jun 08

Not really a football person, but usually watch England games, so I'm in the 'not interested' camp.

I am looking forward to Wimbledon, though. They're saying Nadal could beat Federer this year, but I'm not so sure...

Quiller. 20:18 16 Jun 08

I hope Ronaldo does go to Real Madrid. That will give Fergie a few bob to spend.

Arsenal supporter.;-)

Legolas 20:22 16 Jun 08

I have watched every match and so far really enjoyed the tournament. The negative games have been very much in the minimum. I didn't think I would enjoy it so much with no home nations taking part. As to who will win...well I really don't know, perm any one from Holland, Portugal, Italy, Croatia...

Quickbeam 20:23 16 Jun 08

if he's sold without his consent click here

wellshgit 20:28 16 Jun 08

As Man Unt,s best scorer I hope he stays. He could also follow Scolari to Chelsea, heaven forbid! I see Wenger has two Brit players now he has signed Aaron Ramsey from Cardiff City! :-)

csqwared 20:29 16 Jun 08

I've prepared my sandbags,tinhat & flak jacket prior to writing this but no, definitely not interested. Furthermore I cannot understand why I should be beseiged by televised football matches, pre match debates, during match debates, after match debates when there isn't even a U.K. team in the blasted competition. If it must be televised, please stay away from the mainstream channels and concentrate on giving the rest of us, the majority I suspect, some decent viewing - and I don't mean tripe like The Minotaur.

Quiller. 20:35 16 Jun 08

"As Man Unt,s best scorer"

He is arguably the best in the country and that's why most supporters,of other premiership sides would love for him to play in Spain.:-))

csqwared

Never mind. Wimbledon starts quite soon.;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017