Stopping Internet Explorer 7 installing

freaky 09:28 19 Oct 06

As you are probably aware Internet Explorer 7 will install automatically via Microsoft Updates. It is due for release very shortly.

A number of commercial websites will not run correctly with IE 7 until they are updated. Therefore you could have problems.

Because of this Microsoft have released a tool you can download to automaticaly stop the update installing. If you install this tool and subsequently want to update to IE7, then you can still do it manually.

click here

anskyber 10:01 19 Oct 06

Thanks, although I have just updated from IE7 RC1 having had no trouble with the RC1 version. I understand that when it is released as a high priority update it will not load automatically like the others givng a chance to everyone to say no. As a small note to you click here

birdface 10:16 19 Oct 06

Hi Anskybar, Have you got the right click here button.What i seen of it ,it was all about cars.

freaky 10:33 19 Oct 06

Looks as though you made an error with your link, but interesting nevertheless !

anskyber 10:43 19 Oct 06

Well, it was just a full stop that freaky will understand, but I think I will make it the last on the subject.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…