Stop it Stop it I cant keep up

jack 10:22 02 Mar 09

I know I am an old gent and that the weeks go by quickly because my mind is slowing down, but
a Fortnight [I think] a go I was reading Feb issue of PCA- with the March issue sill in its wrapper[ every thing in it's turn] and the April copy plopped onto the mat.
Now I know we had the snow, and I have had a touch of something 'orrible- then went off with my daughter at half term in quest of the Northern Lights- so things have got a little behind in my reading - but on Saurday[28th Feb] the MAY issue plopped onto the mat.
At this rate it'll be Christmas and then January 2010 before I have caught up with June and July.

Marko797 10:27 02 Mar 09

I never had the time to read the mags Jack, and like u they just piled up still in their wrappers. I ended up cancelling the subscription and now just buy off the shelf as and when I get the urge.

wiz-king 10:43 02 Mar 09

I have the same problem with 'Your Horse', I cleared the off the table last weekend and found copies from '06. With three months still in wrappings!

johndrew 10:48 02 Mar 09

".. found copies from '06 .."

My wife would have `had words` with me if I was guilty of this. It`s bad enough convincing her that I need to keep back copies for reference until the archive is produced on disk.

MAJ 13:30 02 Mar 09

Makes you wonder how up to date the articles are, lol.

wiz-king 14:19 02 Mar 09

- it's her magazine *grin*
If my Radcoms are left about I get moaned at!

Strawballs 10:26 03 Mar 09

I think this has been said before but they should just give it an issue number and not a month then it won't seem quite so bad I too have just recieved MAY issue does that meen I have missed about 5 or 6 F1 GP's

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…