Ralph Harris is still having fun and entertaining: click here

lotvic 21:44 23 May 09

and
rofl :)

Forum Editor 23:33 23 May 09

if his name really had been Ralph.

wolfie3000 05:14 24 May 09

He painted the Queen?
Never knew that, What colour did he paint her?

Hes a legend, his talent only matched by his insanity.

Dont ever change Rolf.

Bingalau 08:53 24 May 09

Same age as me but not as good looking.

Quickbeam 09:17 24 May 09

Can you tell what it is yet? click here

Rolf was a Saturday night staple for my generation with his amazing quick paint style with a story or song. Do a Rolf search on You Tube and you will find practically all of his TV work. I would even compare him with Ranulph Fiennes for drive!

Forum Editor 09:20 24 May 09

and pleasant as Rolf when I'm 79 I shall be a lucky man. No chance of being half as talented.

Kevscar1 11:21 24 May 09

Still not as good as Chuck Berry. Performed live in London last year at 81

Colin 11:49 24 May 09

I can still recall his swimming information films in the early 70's and who can forget "Two Little Boys"? Every Friday afternoon at work , my manager fills in a white board using a marker pen showing next week's work and the number of people who walk past him and say "can you tell what it is yet?" never drops!

Stuartli 19:21 24 May 09

Rolf Harris has been on TV more often recently - he has an engaging personality and a self deprecating approach that has always stood him in good stead.

Like Tony Hart he helped to introduce a lot of people to the enjoyment of painting.

Stuartli 19:23 24 May 09

I have several Chuck Berry LPs that the great man signed for me way back in 1961 when he appeared in Liverpool.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…