Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4
Part 1:how to convert dvd to zune ?
Part 2 how to convert video to zune?
1.Ddownload the software of The Cucusoft DVD to Zune Converter suite (latest version) at
2. Insert the DVD you'd like to convert to the DVD drive.
3. Click 'File' menu and 'Open DVD', or directly hit 'Open DVD' button to load the DVD.
4. Click around in the DVD's menu to set up DVD playback as you like, then begin to play the movie through the software.
5. The following window will pop up. Here, you can rename 'Title Name', set 'Save Path' and output quality, then click 'Yes' button to start ripping DVD to Zune WMV or Zune MP4 video from the point that the movie starts. That is all. Just so easy!
If you'd like to record from certain time point, or want to change some parameters like 'output format', 'video bitrate', 'frame rate', 'audio bitrate', please click 'No' button to close the window.
6. Optional parameters settings
* Select subtitles and lauguages
Click 'Subtitle' or 'Audio Track' in the 'Setting' menu, choose the related value you like.
* Set output formats
Choose the target file format from 'Profile'. The software supports converting DVD to Zune WMV, Zune MP4, Zune H.264, Zune audio WMA, Zune MP3 and Zune TV size.
* Set the start time to convert
Use the video playback controls to queue up the point at which you want to start ripping. Or click 'Setting -> Go to' and jump to previous/next chapter.
* More parameters
Click 'Setting -> Output video settings', here you can choose different profile, video/audio bitrate, video size, disable video/audio, aspect ratio, frame/sample rate, etc.
If you are not familiar with these options, please view the descriptions listed at the bottom of the window.
7. Hit 'Convert' button, choose the recording time point and quality, then click 'Yes' to begin to convert DVD to Zune video or audio quickly.
8. After ripping, transfer the converted files to Zune software, and then sync to your Zune player.
1.Download Cucusoft Zune Video Converter Suite(latest version).
2. Click 'Open file' button to load the video file(s) you'd like to convert. The Zune converter software supports batch conversion mode.
3. The default output format is Zune WMV video. If you'd like to change this, click "Advance" button, set the output format to Zune video (Zune MP4, Zune WMV, Zune H.264, Zune TV) or Zune audio (MP3, WMA). Here, you can also set video size, frame rate and more.
4. Hit 'Convert' button to start converting video to Zune.
5. Transfer the converted video or audio files to Zune software and put them on Zune player.
Just so easy!
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.