Static Caravan in Chapel St Leonards.

DANZIG 11:36 13 Aug 10

Hello.

Just wondering if I could ask you all a favour.

My Mum and her husband just recently took the grandkids to Ingoldmells for a few days in a static caravan.

They weren't impressed as it was a bit busy for them. When I was a kid we used to go to a place nearby called Chapel St Leonards - a lot quieter and my Mum was wondering about rental sites there. I've done a Google search for her (she has yet to embrace the internet) and given her a few numbers.

Does anyone here know of any places that she might like in the area, or know of anyone who actually owns a caravan that is avavilable for rent.

You can direct mail me if you wish.

Thanks!

hssutton 12:58 13 Aug 10

Chapel can also be rather busy during the main holiday season. How about my home town of Sutton On sea. Miles of beautiful beaches and a very pleasent town with no arcades. Several caravan parks, but not much to do in the evenings. Skegness is approx 15 miles away.

This is a very nice site click here

However a car is essential.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…