Spot The Fake Smile.

rdave13 07 Sep 12
Answered

A link to BBC's science section which asks to spot the fake smiler. I surprised myself by getting 17 correct answers. Press the play button then decide. Click here.

Quickbeam 07 Sep 12

11/20

lotvic 07 Sep 12

I got 15/20 right.

john bunyan 07 Sep 12

13/20

rdave13 07 Sep 12

At the end it asks "What part of the face was most useful for discriminating between fake and real smiles?". Not really thinking about it I replied the eyes. Having thought about it, it must be more than the "eyes", but I can't put a finger on it.......

Quickbeam 07 Sep 12

I put cheek dimples, you can put a finger on those...

zzzz999 07 Sep 12

17/20, beaten by the ladies every time

canarieslover 07 Sep 12

Surprised myself with 17/20. It seems that I am too gullible and can get taken in by a fake smile. Perhaps that why I will soon celebrate my 48th wedding anniversary.

Aitchbee 07 Sep 12

15/20.

Chegs ®™ 08 Sep 12

14/20 :(

The Old Mod 08 Sep 12

17/20

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message