Sports personality of 2007

Bingalau 19:57 09 Dec 07

I'm hoping that the drugs cheat doesn't win it.

Bingalau 19:58 09 Dec 07

Presssed the key too soon. My vote is for Paula Radcliffe. A real tryer and a real winner.

Legolas 20:02 09 Dec 07

I'm not sure who you mean but I would imagine Andy Murray and Lewis Hamilton will be there or thereabouts

Bingalau 20:10 09 Dec 07

Why? They have won nothing significant ....Yet

Earthsea 20:10 09 Dec 07

I expect it will be Lewis Hamilton but don't really care this year.

If I voted it would be for the (alleged) 'drugs cheat' Christine Ohuruogu as she's actually won something.

Paula Radcliffe should win it next year. Should...

Quiller. 20:11 09 Dec 07

I don't care who wins it, so long as it's not Dandy Slurry.

Lets hope most voters remember his comments from the world cup:))

Quiller. 20:12 09 Dec 07

Andy Murray:)))

crosstrainer 20:36 09 Dec 07

Drugs cheat (if that is the case) will not win.....I have personally registered my vote for Joe.....Welsh you see....

But I think Lewis Hamilton will be the one...Getting a bit sick of all this orchestral song and dance though....?

Bingalau 20:42 09 Dec 07

I can't figure out how the England Rugby team won the team trophy, they've won nothing really this year. But the England Cycling team won seven golds at the world Championships. It's a fiddle!!! By the way I like rugby and know very little about cycling.

Legolas 20:50 09 Dec 07

If they are giving out prizes for valient losers then surely the Scotland Footie team should have been in with a shout :)

Earthsea 21:08 09 Dec 07

Hamilton was odds on favourite and came 2nd again - bet he was really chuffed!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…