spooks is back

lofty29 10:25 28 Oct 08

Anyone else see the new series spooks last night, one of the best series that the beeb does these days, I do not watch the BBC much these days but this show is my favourite. Looks like we are getting hammered by the yanks, the russians, the ME terror squads, about the only people not having a go at the moment are the portugese, and the hero(s) regularly get killed off, Adam last night.

Seth Haniel 10:26 28 Oct 08

you mean my exorcism failed ;)

lofty29 10:39 28 Oct 08

Seth Haniel
Not a fan I take it.

jakimo 12:18 28 Oct 08

I'm glad the Russians were foiled in their attempt to wipe out the use of the Internet,otherwise I wouldn't be able to type this,will Adam be appearing in Silent Witness or even Eastenders next

Forum Editor 12:43 28 Oct 08

and then I realised it was more of the same - it's reached that point where writers decide that they're on to a good thing, and they might as well milk the idea for all it's worth. It happens time after time, and it's a pity.

Spooks was great when it was new and fresh, but it is running out of steam fast. Expect future story lines to require an increase in your suspense of disbelief.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…