Spooks

1minute 09:47 19 Sep 06

So did anyone watch the 2 parter to the new series of Spooks on BBC1, If so what did you think of the programe/

Dizzy Bob 09:56 19 Sep 06

I thought that the laptop that Roz 'stole' the information from booted up very quickly!!

I wish mine did.

Seriously though, a bit of a bugbear of mine is when TV/Films show computers responding immediately to commands with no hourglass symbol, oh and great big Access Denied pictures on the screen.

Grrr

DB

g0slp 10:46 19 Sep 06

Aside from the IT aspects (!) I found it very thought-provoking.

Wait until you see the next episode (Was on BBC 3 last night)

Mike D 10:48 19 Sep 06

If "enjoy" is the right word, I did, and I look forward to next week.

Mike

def90csw 11:20 19 Sep 06

Did enjoy watching the next episode on BBC3.

DrScott 11:42 19 Sep 06

but was a bit traumatised by what happened to Colin - are geeks safe nowhere?!

I ignore all the computer stuff as it does get very silly when you think about it. I'm a fan of 24 too, and in that there decrypting ability is astonishing in that it's impossible!

dukeboxhero 15:18 19 Sep 06

loved it but was spioled by my lovely wife (in case she ever comes in here) askin whos he again?

sean-278262 16:55 19 Sep 06

I loved it,
Season 1 hooked
Season 2 was shoddy and the camera work went to pan
Season 3 Im BACK!

Was going to watch ep3 on bbc 3 but decided not to. Wont have anything to look forward to next week otherwise.

Forum Editor 18:04 19 Sep 06

I'm abroad, and my wife has recorded it for me.

def90csw 18:14 19 Sep 06

FE nice to see that you may be overseas but your still looking in on us. Right OK, well last night............no will not spoil it for you, any chance you could bring some duty free back, seem to have run out of gordons gin;-)

Sir Radfordin 18:20 19 Sep 06

Was nearly enough to make me buy a TV licence again...! Don't worry didn't watch it on the sly just went to a friends.

As for the IT aspects there is clearly going to be a bit of imagination in what is happening here but who knows where things will go. The fact someone has thought about doing these things probably means it won't be long before someone starts to develop the idea into something that would work.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…