Speed cabling

Diemmess 17:21 12 Feb 08

Perhaps for a day job, some of these competitors might arrange to be on call when a much needed clean up of a work area takes place?
click here

crosstrainer 17:37 12 Feb 08

Good grief! I have encountered some DIY nighmares in new client's premises before but the BBC look as if they need my services big time....Nobody there seems to have heard of conduit :)

As a sport, I prefer Rugby :)

Brumas 18:00 12 Feb 08

If I provided Tea & Toast would they hold the finals behind my computer desk? ;o)

Legolas 18:22 12 Feb 08

I,m bad enough trying to untangle my headphone lead. Looking at that picture makes my head hurt.

lisa02 21:36 12 Feb 08

Nice try Brumas.

wiz-king 21:43 12 Feb 08

Could they come and sort out the mess around my cable swithes under ny desk, I have got 2 x 20way switches lurking under my desk - nice and warm in the winter!

octal 22:30 12 Feb 08

Blimey! That picture reminds me of many years ago when I was a telephone exchange supervisor, like this click here but bigger!

Brumas 23:18 12 Feb 08

One can but try :o)

crosstrainer 06:22 13 Feb 08

Trouble is, I fear that the injury toll would be massive, as they all got tangled up :)

crosstrainer 06:23 13 Feb 08

Your pic looks very tidy by comparision!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…