sorry for not being an expert

wilfyboy 00:25 08 Nov 07

i posted the last message in the other forum by mistake as it is CLEARLY NOT a technical query so not surprisingly no one has replied. that is why i re-posted here. i dont suppose im the first person to do it so a more helpful response would have been appreciated

sorry dont know the answer to your other thread but try emailing the cover disc editor.
In this link
click here
theres a post from the cd editor,click on the yellow envelope next to "CD editor" to send him a message.

Also on the main page, left hand side theres a section "The Magazine" click on cover disc just underneath it see if there is anything in there that jogs your memory.

has answered the query in the helproom
click here

Totally-braindead 13:19 08 Nov 07

I really am unsure as to what you mean. If Raven had not provided a link to your posting I wouldn't have had a clue what you were on about at all.
Taff has given you the Voucher Code and is that not what you wanted?

youtruth 13:45 08 Nov 07

That's just some of the trials and tribulations one has to expect when looking for the last covenant of free photo books.

Especially, when one allows the mag and dvd to be used as a football and the girlfriend if found to be continually spitting out some of the fragments.

Pine Man 13:50 08 Nov 07

You have broken the most serious of the 10 commandments of this forum - you posted a duplicate thread. Under no circumstances can you post the same thread in in more than forum!!!
click here

wilfyboy 16:03 08 Nov 07

thanks again to taff and everyone else, its now sorted and i'll be careful not to break the golden rule or lend my mags out again :o) thanks for your support 'braindead' however youve lived up to your name, my original post was just ahead of this one but was locked by the terminator, i mean administrator ;o) so i had to post a new thread, i was a bit miffed and threw my teddy, hence the stroppy post. thanks again

Totally-braindead 16:18 08 Nov 07

I've lived up to my name have I.

Very nice of you to say that.

Nice attitude you have I'm sure you'll get a lot of help here if you keep posting like that.

And yes I'm getting a bit stroppy now, there was nothing untoward or offensive in my posting. I didn't understand what you were on about so asked if the info given was not what you wanted. If that offends you then next time don't post stuff that makes no sense when people haven't seen your other postings.

Cymro. 16:31 08 Nov 07

It seems that you have both had a strop and thrown out your teddy.

Totally-braindead 16:40 08 Nov 07

You're right Cymro, wouldn't normally bother me but got some bad news today and am feeling a bit touchy so I'd better log off now.

youtruth 19:38 08 Nov 07

Totally-braindead, maybe throwing down a lace glove when one intended the gauntlet is not the best encouragement shown to a frazzled new comer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now