Sorry in advance but I've just got to tell someone

Arthur Scrimshaw 18:03 15 May 08

After this post
click here
I managed to persuade the CFO (Wife) I did in fact need the Logitech Z10 speakers. That was August last year, and I'm glad to report I've managed to complete what I think is a pretty damn fine looking desktop setup after getting my hands on a Logitech dinovo Edge keyboard and Mx Revolution mouse. These sit in front of a 22" Dell Flat panel (also in tasteful black and matt aluminium)
hmm that's it. Just had to tell someone....

Forum Editor 18:29 15 May 08

that 'new desktop' feeling; the thrill of ownership, that frisson which comes from looking at your computer desk and think 'Oh yessss....'

Enjoy yourself - it's the 21st century, and technology is indeed wonderful.

belfman 19:48 15 May 08

I get that feeling from my wife, not from a piece of electrical equipment.

jack 20:25 15 May 08

the click here was going to be a shot of the magnificence its self
Now I am disappointed :-{

peter99co 20:25 15 May 08

Is she tastful in black and matt aluminium?

newman35 08:16 16 May 08

How does 'er indoors' feel about the 'thrill of ownership' issue?? :-))

belfman 10:21 16 May 08

Ownership

newman35 I am the one who has the thumbprint on his head, not her :(

crosstrainer 15:37 16 May 08

Of building, repairing, supporting all things PC, I still get a big kick when building new high spec kit. The latest incarnation (which I can't sit at for long at the moment due to ilness) is a flying machine.

AMD Phenom Quad Core CPU
4GB Corsair DDR3 Memory
2x 500GB Sata Hdd
Nvidia 8800GTX Graphics Card
2x DVDRW Drives
22" Widescreen Monitor
Vista Ultimate

Got ill just after I finished it, so still have not had a chance to play and tweak it yet :(

I think the day I don't get a kick out of building is the day I will call it a day, and retire to Snowdonia.

oresome 17:01 16 May 08

Crosstrainer, if you must build the damned things, build them in Snowdonia and have the best of both worlds.

crosstrainer 11:25 17 May 08

Sadly, not much of a client base in North Wales, It's my retirement plan, but would move there now if I could make a living :)

Arthur Scrimshaw 12:49 17 May 08

click here

Not that it does it justice!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…