Sorn for car off the Road

  birdface 23:54 27 Jun 11


I have just filled in a Sorn form taking my Van off the road as it no longer has Tax or Insurance. So just a quick question.Do I also have to fill a Sorn out for having no insurance as well or does the van off the road Sorn cover both.

  WhiteTruckMan 00:44 28 Jun 11

One sorn covers the lot. However, the thing about a sorn that catches people out is the off road part of it. It still has to be off the public highway, i.e. on a driveway or in a garage. Simply parking it on the road outside your house isnt sufficient.


  birdface 09:47 28 Jun 11


Ok thanks for that I was thinking that myself but was not sure.

It will be in my driveway so will be off road.

I just did not want any Fines coming in the letter box because I had not completed the proper forms.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac