Somewhat overdue

babybell 11:15 28 Sep 10

Got told this story at a party on the weekend. A friend, who is a teacher at a 6th Form college, announced to her class that she was pregnant and that soon they would be having a cover teacher in the near future.

"How far along are you" asked one of the students.

"Guess" Replied the teacher.

"Um, 10 months?" Replied one of the students. To which another said "Yeah, I'd have said about 10 months too"

canarieslover 11:46 28 Sep 10

Has she now gone on a diet as a result of those observations?

wiz-king 12:02 28 Sep 10

It make you worry about their sex education classes!

interzone55 12:21 28 Sep 10

Is your friend an elephant?

babybell 12:28 28 Sep 10

Funnily enough, she doesn't really show at all, this is why she asked them to guess.

HWJC 15:50 28 Sep 10

babybell: "A friend, who is a teacher at a 6th Form college, announced to her class that she was pregnant and that soon they would be having a cover teacher in the near future."

That's what I call planning ahead. Most people just have babies...(sorry)

Toneman 18:43 28 Sep 10

Don't they call them "supply" teachers now? Everythings changing since my time in education...

Forum Editor 18:51 28 Sep 10

once visited his office when I was working on a project. She looked into the room I was using and said hello. When I had last seen her she told me she was pregnant,and this time it was obvious that she didn't have long to go.

"You're looking well" I chirped, "How long until the big day?"

"I had the baby three weeks ago" she said, and walked out. I didn't stay to join them for lunch.

morddwyd 19:45 28 Sep 10

Been there, done that (three times!).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…