Something for Nothing for City Fans

onionskin 00:04 04 Feb 12

ESPN is free for the weekend on Freeview - Manchester City v Fulham at 16.30.

interzone55 08:40 04 Feb 12

Thanks, just retuned my box to load ESPN (Ch 34), got all the shopping and adult chat channels back as well, so spent the next 5 minutes deleting all those and the +1 channels.

If you're not interesting in City tomorrow sees AC Milan vs Napoli & FC Kaiserslautern v FC Cologne

Aitchbee 10:33 04 Feb 12

The infiltrator is away!

Aitchbee 11:11 04 Feb 12

ESPN just came on my freeview TV at 11.00am - it's a German Football match at the moment.

spuds 12:06 04 Feb 12

Off subject, but have Freeview been re-programming some of their channels. Over the past couple of weeks, I have had to re-program the Freeview box, because channel's went missing?.

interzone55 20:18 04 Feb 12

spuds

Depends where you live, as if analogue has recently been switched off in your area you will need to retune twice.

Some of the +1 channels have dropped off recently (the excellently named Dave Ja Vu disappeared last year) and I'm sure there are more of the late night channels that extract cash from lonely gullible folks (shopping & adult channels in same category) every time I retune

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…