Some news - new baby.

lisa02 08:28 11 Aug 07

Lisa asked me to post on this and her parenting forum.

She gave birth to our new baby girl called Rachel Teyla at 4.40 this morning and she weighed 8 pounds 4.5 ounces.

Baby was born two weeks early but both mother and baby are doing very well with no complications.

click here

from
Lisa's partner and proud daddy.

Forum Editor 08:40 11 Aug 07

Rachel looks a tad annoyed to be photographed so early in life, but that's some head of hair she has.

Give Lisa our best wishes. You can get back to phoning all the relatives and grabbing some sleep - thanks for letting us know.

lisa02 08:45 11 Aug 07

Just a tad annoyed she was but I only took the one snap.

Thanks Forum Editor I will.

Chris the Ancient 08:58 11 Aug 07

Congratulations to you both

Stuartli 08:59 11 Aug 07

Congratulations seconded..:-)

Don't worry about Rachel being a fortnight early - our two offspring arrived at eight months and seven months, weighing just under five pounds and three-and-a-half pounds respectively.

They soon made up for it...:-)

anskyber 09:21 11 Aug 07

Hey many congratulations!

€dstowe 09:40 11 Aug 07

Congratulations - good weight for two weeks early. Tell Lisa to be thankful she wasn't full term!

Probabilitydrive 10:09 11 Aug 07

ab fab lisa02. Release candidate1 has gloriously gone gold.

And with your name and its relation to Apples 'Lisa' (1981) its just a matter of nano seconds till the enthusiastic IT-crowd here starts suggesting names for your sweet little 'un...

Forum Editor 10:22 11 Aug 07

You might want to read the first post again - you'll find that the "sweet little 'un" has already been named by her parents.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:24 11 Aug 07

Welcome to the world.

lisa02 and proud daddy
Congratulations

Probabilitydrive 10:34 11 Aug 07

FE,indeed thanks. One great name given, one name giving riot avoided. Success!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…