Solicitor's Letters. Specimens anywhere on line?

Bing.alau 16:29 PM 15 Jun 13

Does anyone know where I can find a specimen solicitor's letter for reclaiming debts please? A so called friend owes me £250 and I want to give him a jolt without paying more money for a genuine one. I suppose it may be illegal but is it?

Chronos the 2nd 16:34 PM 15 Jun 13
  Bing.alau 16:37 PM 15 Jun 13

Chronos the 2nd. That was quick, thanks very much, maybe not quite what I was expecting but a good start. Thanks again.

bumpkin 16:45 PM 15 Jun 13

Just a suggestion but you may find free legal advice included in your household insurance. Worth a look.

Bing.alau 18:38 PM 15 Jun 13

OK bumpkin. Thanks.

john bunyan 20:26 PM 15 Jun 13

Perhaps the suggestion to him that a few of the lads from our former unit will be calling in a week or so to collect it unless he returns it before then may concentrate his mind?

Bing.alau 20:33 PM 15 Jun 13

jb. The thought has crossed my mind previously. But I am pretty certain I could handle him on my own even at my age, then thought that may only lead to further grief. He wouldn't be getting any wages whilst laying in a hospital bed.

Quickbeam 21:04 PM 15 Jun 13

A fake solicitors letter Vs a punch on the hooter... hard one to call that:)

bumpkin 21:40 PM 15 Jun 13

Before resorting to violence or legal action why not ask him for some sort of payment now with the rest to be paid in instalments. If he does not have the money he cannot give it to you.

Woolwell 22:25 PM 15 Jun 13

Citizens Advice? They have sample letters for people who owe money and should have sample letters for the other way round.

Aitchbee 23:08 PM 15 Jun 13

Bing.alau - if I were in your shoes, I would forget about it [ after tryin' bumpkin's advice] ... 'cos it's not worth bothering about. You'll get over it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

See immersive artist and storyteller Chris Milk speak at London VR event

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…