So you think you have updated everything?

wolfie3000 18:32 06 Apr 07

Well you might be surprised by this little gem,

click here

I ran it today and found out that i had alot of programs that werent up to date,

One for the favourites folder i think,

Got to be the handiest program iv ever downloaded.

Kat440 18:41 06 Apr 07

Am running the program and had 6 programs that needed updating and didn't even realise!!

Thanks,
Kat.

VoG II 18:41 06 Apr 07

Nice one, Woolfie :o)

Alan H E 18:43 06 Apr 07

^

Totally-braindead 18:44 06 Apr 07

Two things, its a BETA program and am never happy running BETAs and I don't update all my files anyway until I feel I have to. ( really screwed my computer up a couple of years ago with an update and ending up had to blank it as I couldn't get it stable ).
Having said that I'm sure many people will welcome this program.
Its not like the ones that tell you stuff is out of date and then insists you buy it to get the updates is it cos I've seen a few like that?

Whaty 18:47 06 Apr 07

Bookmark.

Thanks wolfie3000

wolfie3000 18:50 06 Apr 07

No TB it doesnt even install on your pc all you do is download it to your desktop then run it,

It then checks the software versions on your pc then checks on filehippo for updated versions and gives you the links to the download,

All you have to do is decide what you want to update from the list.

Its a life saver if you like to keep programs like firewalls, media players and such up to date.

anskyber 18:54 06 Apr 07

Thanks, but would not run with Vista HP.

wolfie3000 19:01 06 Apr 07

Well sorry to hear that anskyber but a few friends of mine ran it with no problems on Vista,

Al94 19:23 06 Apr 07

Wont run on my XP machine either, just encounters an error!

PurplePenny 20:03 06 Apr 07

Nice one Wolfie (worked just fine on Vista for me).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…