So what would you take with you?

Al94 20:50 07 Nov 05

Amazing story from today's Belfast Telegraph click here Obviously very long battery life could be a critical factor!

ade.h 21:29 07 Nov 05

It might be a good idea to change the answerphone greeting too.

Mr Mistoffelees 21:55 07 Nov 05

The Irish are becoming as odd as the Americans..... If this is anything to go by.

ade.h 22:15 07 Nov 05

Ouch! That's a harsh comparison, Mr M!

Chegs ® 22:43 07 Nov 05

"I'm sure it's happened that the phone has gone off in the coffin but most turn them off, he said. "

I know its meant to read as they're turned off before burial,but this made me chuckle.

Forum Editor 22:53 07 Nov 05

that a mobile phone has, or would, ever ring when buried six feet down in the ground, or be of any use whatsoever to the person holding it.

Al94 22:56 07 Nov 05

I swear this is true, I was at a funeral about 4 years ago and as the coffin was being carried into the church, a mobile went off, (one of the congregation not in the coffin) and the ringtone? Beegees - Stayin Alive!!

GANDALF <|:-)> 23:10 07 Nov 05

My mobile would have to be fireproof.

pj123 16:58 08 Nov 05

You've got to be joking!

Does it have a recorded message on it? Something like: "Hi, how are you. Don't I look like myself?"

De Marcus™ 17:24 08 Nov 05

My wife if she keeps nagging about the box of assorted cables on top of the cupboard!

Mr Mistoffelees 19:07 08 Nov 05

What I want to take with me is a giant mole which can burrow to the surface and provide me with an escape route. Just in case I am not really dead.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…