So what do you think should happen next?

Cymro. 15:56 20 May 10

click here

Personally I don`t think that North Korea should be allowed to get away without some sanction or other. Assuming that is we agree it has been proven that it was them who sank the South Korean ship.

The North Korean government make all sorts of threats about what will happen if more sanctions are put in place against them. So what is to be done? Call their bluff or just forget all about it?

If something is to be done then who is to do it? The South Koreans, the UN, or perhaps the USA.

wiz-king 16:11 20 May 10

Send in the gun-boats - Oh I forgot, we dont have any left not in mothballs.

peter99co 17:06 20 May 10

Speak softly to them but carry a big stick. We have to bide uour time. It must be hell living there for the general population. They may see the error of their ways eventually.

morddwyd 20:59 20 May 10

"the marking............. is consistent with markings found in another North Korean torpedo"

It's also consistent with somebody daubing with a felt tip.

Cymro. 12:28 21 May 10
  Cymro. 12:30 21 May 10

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has warned North Korea must face international consequences over the sinking of a Southern warship in March

Cymro. 12:33 21 May 10

the lady says.
I hope they have more sense than to bit off more than they can chew this time. Also that the UK has more sense than to get itself dragged in to this one as well.

morddwyd 20:04 21 May 10

"Also that the UK has more sense than to get itself dragged in to this one "

If it's done properly, through the UN, the UK will not have a choice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…