So what do you keep in your Fridge?

jakimo 20:42 25 Aug 06

It seems its not only terrorists we should be concerned about,for finer details read the links

click here

Al94 20:45 25 Aug 06

Seen a few cocktails in the past that might cause concern now!!!

Al94 21:19 25 Aug 06

speaking of which! click here

josie mayhem 00:35 26 Aug 06

His and Hers insulin....

it beats the his and her towles (how naff)

And at one point it was almost His and Hers and the dogs insulin in the fridge... fortunaly for Sam our dog he wasn't diabetic, just a infection in a old mut.

wolfie3000 04:28 26 Aug 06

Mostly food in mine and for some strange reason my grilfriend puts some of her makeup in there,
Is there something im missing with that?

wiz-king 07:28 26 Aug 06

Oh that! Its just an old bottle of snake venom, dearest. I am waiting for a cold day to take it back to work.
Yes I know it looks a lot but its mainly packing.

Reminder. Take 25mg of freeze dried rattlesnake venom back to work and use it! Brought it home because I didn't want it in the fridge at work - someone might eat it!!

Forum Editor 08:29 26 Aug 06

when we start discussing what people keep in their fridges we have more or less reached the bottom of the tank in terms of subject matter, and I'm going to close this thread before we're voted the saddest site on the internet.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…